B4Real version 8 on Juno-G

Forum for JUNO-G
sread

B4Real version 8 on Juno-G

Post by sread »

Has anyone installed / used B4Real version 8 on the Juno-G? I downloaded the B4Real version under the Juno-G Materials site, but it appears to be version 6 and it is a JGL file not SVQ. Also I have read in some post that version 8 use RPS which I undertsnd is not a feature of the Juno-G. Any help great;y appreciated. Thanks,
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: B4Real version 8 on Juno-G

Post by Artemiy »

You need to use the Librarian software to load the sounds into your Juno-G (via USB).
sread

Patches and Performances Loaded

Post by sread »

Thanks, I used the librarian and loaded the patches and performances - that's all there was - intto the User Area. When I go to play the performances and patches they sound like dookie. I must be missing something. Is there something else that needs to be done?
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Sorry, I never tried them myself...
sread

Is there any other documentation other than what's in the do

Post by sread »

I think the reason it does not sound right is because the Performances do not know where the Patches are in my user bank. As an example, what patches does e first Performance use?
tompabes

Post by tompabes »

Take the performance and change the patches assigned to the parts. Assign patches D1-D9 to parts 1-9, then go on and assign the perc 2, perc3, click and leakage to parts from 10 to 13.
Now the performance should sound good.
Pressing the sustain pedal should start the leslie, if you used one of the performances supplied with the emulator.
Save this performance.
Go to the mixer screen, adjust volume levels and/or keyboard switch for the parts to create the sound you like and save a copy of the performance.
It worked for me, and the results are good.
fizco

B4real Juno-G documentation

Post by fizco »

Is there a brief documentation on how to use B4real with Juno-G? Something like that for Fantom...
wooperman

Post by wooperman »

http://www.truveo.com/Loading-B4Realjgl ... 3799124620

I couldn't have done it with out this. It's quite complex. And I suggest following through and making a copy on a card. The B4real takes up a lot of active space. I like to keep it as a separate cartridge.
Blues4dog

Post by Blues4dog »

Wow, it gets around. I originally made that tutorial for Bigjohnt and posted it at:

http://www.myspace.com/blues4thedog

under the video link.

It's great that people are finding it useful.

Cheers.

B4D
travelingwilbury

Post by travelingwilbury »

How do you turn the distortion on and off? I just go to the multi-effects and turn the amp to distortion. Is there a faster way? Also, can you use the sliders to control the volumes in the mixer? It would be faster to just pull the sliders when you want to change the sound in a performance. Any advice would be well appreciated! :0)
jerkijer

Post by jerkijer »

Any one have a link to the realB4 for the Sonic Cell ?
Thanks