Juno -G/ Logic Pro Midi Problem

Forum for JUNO-G
Eazyy

Juno -G/ Logic Pro Midi Problem

Post by Eazyy »

Hi, i have got problem with my Juno and Logic Pro 9.
I have got installed the lastest midi driver for my juno and got it connected with USB cable.
So When i start a new project i add Audio Track with Input corresponding for Juno, i can hear the sounds perfectly. When i add "external midi" and select a Juno-G and Channel 1.
I can hear the sound but when i try to change a patch in juno or do whatever in it, midi signals in logic are runing like crazy, so i can't change a patch or do anything.
But when i put change to that audio track i got, i can change everything in juno, but when i do that and i go back to that "External Midi" track it sounds like's crazy when i try record some thing in it,
I click only 1 note and in Logic event editor i got it like i was clickin 20 times.

Somebody can help?
Eazyy

Re: Juno -G/ Logic Pro Midi Problem

Post by Eazyy »

It Solve first part. I gotta change Local to OFF.
But Juno still send multiple midi notes. I click C1 for a secound and in midi event editor i got like 100 C1 notes.

When i was using juno as a midi controller i didn't have this problem with multiple midi notes.
Eazyy

Post by Eazyy »

Problem Solved. I Did Factory Reset And its working perfectly.
samfowl

Post by samfowl »

hey Eazzyy,

good to see you got your problem fixed! i'm having a small problem of my own and hopefully you can help me out.

i've successfully installed the latest driver for my JUNO-G and have it set up running external MIDI through Logic. that's all good, but i can't change the patch on the JUNO-G without it changing all of my already existing external midi tracks too...

it's probably a simple fix, but i don't know how. any idea of how to fix it?

thanks,

Sam.