How do i...

Forum for JUNO-G
Maarkr

How do i...

Post by Maarkr »

1. How do I delete a part in a performance? I made one too many and I can mute it but can I delete that part?
2. Can I save all of my changes to parts and performances to my card?
3. Is there any way to save the live settings?
thx
mconeil

Re: How do i...

Post by mconeil »

Hi :)
Sorry for replying so late.....I haven´t been here at this site for a long time....so I´ve just checked out some new topics and I noticed that there is no answer to your question.

1, There is no need to delete a part in PERFORMANCE.....in fact every time you switch to a PERFORMANCE MODE there are always 16 parts ready to use.....the trick is that they´re not "switched on" to play - so you don´t hear them. You only hear all "switched on" parts + one "cursor" selected part (this sounds even if it is switched off).
2, Of course you can ;) Just press WRITE button and switch to CARD.
3, You can register any patch or performance in the LIVE SETTINGS mode. You don´t save LIVE SETTINGS, you just register patches and performances into the banks of LIVE SETTINGS. After that, you can recall these sounds by pressing the assigned buttons in LIVE SETTINGS.

I hope it will help you a little bit ;)
Have a nice day :)
dennis elbow

Re: How do i...

Post by dennis elbow »

yes you can delete a part in a performance,you can press erase and hold the notes that you want removed or deleted or you can delete by pressing shift delete you have to tell it what part you want to delete.