Secondhand value for Juno-G?

Forum for JUNO-G
jpq

Secondhand value for Juno-G?

Post by jpq »

Secondhand value for Juno-G? i prefer numbers in euros but if you usa dollars for example please tell this thing i can convert it.
mabo

Re: Secondhand value for Juno-G?

Post by mabo »

I paid about 650 last year, with 1 srx on board for 3 yr old juno-g in the Netherlands. I think for 450-500 you can buy one.
Maarkr

Post by Maarkr »

Paid about $500 us/ 375 eu last year.
Seangle

Post by Seangle »

ups, i paid 500€ last month
wave

Post by wave »

Payed 550 euros last week with 256MB of RAM and 2GB Compact Flash+adapter and soft case
Ricoche

Post by Ricoche »

It's amazing the Roland Juno G prices are holding up considering all the LCD headaches. I have an eye on one, but I'm trying to knock the price down to factor in the inevitable LCD replacement costs down the road. I've hear no Juno G is safe. Interesting.
craigsfrost

Post by craigsfrost »

I paid $200 with a busted screen and soft gig bag. Took it in to local Roland approved repair shop and had screen replaced, battery replaced and new switch to replace the transpose down button that was sticky and stick of 512MB RAM installed all for $324. So total was $524 which is less than what I would have paid on ebay with shipping. Then I added 2GB CF card and adapter for $25. Next I need the SRX 07 Ultimate Keys card which is going for around $200 on ebay. Waiting it out to see if I can get a better price. Then it will be all maxed out. It does have a wobble to the volume knob so I have to be careful with that. My biggest fear is more buttons will probably start dying soon. I hope not because I'm not confident enough to replace them myself and taking it in is $150 minimum. I think if I took it in I'd have them all replaced at the same time.
Bassmike

Post by Bassmike »

Question: Is there a post addressing updated information on availability of the
Juno-G backlit replacement screens and alternative sources since Roland Chinese
source no longer provides? Any info would be greatly appreciated. tks. M.