Anyone in Conn. who can help with basic Juno G operation?

Forum for JUNO-G
ctkeys

Anyone in Conn. who can help with basic Juno G operation?

Post by ctkeys »

Is there anyone in Connecticut or as close as possible who knows their way around the Juno G? I am looking for someone who in maybe an hours time take me through the basics of using it's features. Unfortunately, I dont' have alot of time to go through manuals and hunt and peck. If I could just list off the things I want to do with it and have someone show me, that would do it. Not looking to do anything out of the ordinary or complicated with it. I am willing to pay someone for their time and I could travel to them. Thanks.
mb

Re: Anyone in Conn. who can help with basic Juno G operation

Post by mb »

Just read the book and all the other smaller tutorial pdf's you can download here. It's worth the time. Or just ask what you want to do here. I'm sure someone will help you.
DOM!

Post by DOM! »

Where are you in CT? There is a Roland DVD on how to use it that I found useful.

DOM!
ctkeys

Post by ctkeys »

I am in the Hartford area. But would drive to anywhere in Conn. area to get some help. Otherwise, I guess, I'll make a list of the basic things I'm looking to do and post here. Thought it would be worth it to me to spend time for an hour with someone live. thanks.