Juno G 1 Step Down

Forum for JUNO-G
nrvus19

Juno G 1 Step Down

Post by nrvus19 »

Somehow my Juno G had started booting 1 step down from where its should. So everytime I start it I have to transpose down to B. Anyone know why this would be happening and how to correct it to its proper placement?
Factory reset or is there a way around that?
Thanks
jjhcw

Re: Juno G 1 Step Down

Post by jjhcw »

Mine too.
tompabes

Post by tompabes »

Does it go back to normal if you change patch?
If the answer is yes, this is a well known issue. You can "solve" it by reprogramming the first pacth (User 001, which is usually the piano) to ignore the modulation lever, or you can just change patch when it happens. As long as it does not happen when you play, this is an acceptable solution. I've always had this "problem" and solved it by reprogramming the User 001 patch, so I don't notice it anymore, and since it happens only at startup it is not a serious issue.
If the answer is no, it could be a hardware fault of the modulation lever and I think the only thing to do have the keyboard serviced by a Roland service centre.
dennis elbow

Post by dennis elbow »

you may have already thought of this but incase you haven't,when the juno g loads the song on start up does the ovtave button light up on the down side.if so center the octave light so it is dark then write this.
when juno g is fired up from the off position it will turn on in the center and not one octave down.
just a suggestion.like i said you may know for sure that it is a well known problem,to be honest i haven't heard of it my self.
good luck.
Maarkr

Post by Maarkr »

OK is this right?
Edit Patch...Pro Edit...Group List...Misc...RX Bender -OFF