Juno-G how long usb cable you use ?

Forum for JUNO-G
jpq

Juno-G how long usb cable you use ?

Post by jpq »

Juno-G how long usb cable you use ? at least now somehow i dont why editor cannot connect with Juno-G and my cable is 5meter and earlier same lenght cable (which is now broken) worked fine.

Now i add i tested cable what i use with printer can see card or internal stuff in my os x desktop but still editor cannot connect with it it seems something weird in somewhere.
PauloF

Re: Juno-G how long usb cable you use ?

Post by PauloF »

jpq wrote:Juno-G how long usb cable you use ? at least now somehow i dont why editor cannot connect with Juno-G and my cable is 5meter and earlier same lenght cable (which is now broken) worked fine.

Now i add i tested cable what i use with printer can see card or internal stuff in my os x desktop but still editor cannot connect with it it seems something weird in somewhere.
The USB cables should not be (idealy)longer than 1.5m-2m, and should be good quality ones (you should be amazed by the large number of bad quality ones out there).
jpq

Post by jpq »

I made few tests. It seems i have rare? problem with USB connector becouse one time worked fine and earlier worked fine with third cable (at least 3meters) but this cable is non now working state.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

jpq wrote:I made few tests. It seems i have rare? problem with USB connector becouse one time worked fine and earlier worked fine with third cable (at least 3meters) but this cable is non now working state.
If the quality and width of the cable is marginal, it would lead to strange results.
Try a good and short as possible USB cable