Using Juno G sounds on Juno Gi?

Forum for JUNO-G
i008580

Using Juno G sounds on Juno Gi?

Post by i008580 »

Hi folks,

Have a Juno G and am considering a second one as a backup in case of trouble in the future. Maybe I should get a Juno Gi instead. Question: I have many custom patches and performances in my G and want to know, if I was to get a Gi, would the patches and performances be able to be transferred to the Gi? If so, what are the limitations (are all parameter, effect settings, output/keyboard settings and midi ch for patches in a performance preserved?... etc...)

Thanks for any help with this question!

Regs,
Kevin
PauloF

Re: Using Juno G sounds on Juno Gi?

Post by PauloF »

i008580 wrote:Hi folks,

Have a Juno G and am considering a second one as a backup in case of trouble in the future. Maybe I should get a Juno Gi instead. Question: I have many custom patches and performances in my G and want to know, if I was to get a Gi, would the patches and performances be able to be transferred to the Gi? If so, what are the limitations (are all parameter, effect settings, output/keyboard settings and midi ch for patches in a performance preserved?... etc...)

Thanks for any help with this question!

Regs,
Kevin
They are complete different machines and Sound Generator chips, so the Juno-G Patch structure is not supported on the Gi