Juno-G like VST

Forum for JUNO-G
madhtr

Juno-G like VST

Post by madhtr »

ello board ...

Practice one of the bands that I play in is about an hour away, and I was hoping to leave a MIDI controller at the practice space so that all I have to bring is my computer, and not the Juno-G ... are any of you aware of any VST synths that are similar to the Juno-G in the following respects ...

- Performances with several different parts that can have key ranges applied to them
- Similar sounds
- patch editing that is close to as nice as the actual Juno-G

If I can pull this off, I can ride my 60-mpg motorcycle to practice and save tons of $$ in gas, heh.

Thanks!
PauloF

Re: Juno-G like VST

Post by PauloF »

madhtr wrote:ello board ...

Practice one of the bands that I play in is about an hour away, and I was hoping to leave a MIDI controller at the practice space so that all I have to bring is my computer, and not the Juno-G ... are any of you aware of any VST synths that are similar to the Juno-G in the following respects ...

- Performances with several different parts that can have key ranges applied to them
- Similar sounds
- patch editing that is close to as nice as the actual Juno-G

If I can pull this off, I can ride my 60-mpg motorcycle to practice and save tons of $$ in gas, heh.

Thanks!
Hi,
The closest thing to a JUNO-G is a Fantom Xa (A Fantom X6 little brother, very similar to a JUNO-G but with Multisampling, Drum Pads and a Fantom look), but that is an hardware synth and does not have VST support, I'm afraid.

It all depends on the sounds you are using, but I don't see easy job to do it like you say...

I think that the best option is to get a second one...