Problem after removing SRX

Forum for JUNO-G
BlackTower

Problem after removing SRX

Post by BlackTower »

Hi,
I have a quite serious problem.I bougt recently an Fantom XR.....I removed SRX Ultimate Keys expansion board from the Juno G .Then I installed it to the Fantom XR---there the function is okay . But!!!!After this removing, I switched the Juno G on, and it does not function...the LCD display shines with a very fine blinking.The system is not working, the openning screen does not appear.Has anyone an Idea what is it and how to go out from that.Thaks a lot.
BlackTower

Re: Problem after removing SRX

Post by BlackTower »

its already okay--after 3 days of sleep the machine goes:-)I dont understand it , but I m happy
cl

Post by cl »

In its heart.. it's not an "instrument".. its a bloddy f^&^%$^&'n computer... so... whenever there is a problem, wave a large screwdriver in a threatening manner over it... (its as good an explanation of why it starts working as any). Mine ALWAYS fires up 1/2 step down.... I have to go out of the patches (say into performance) and back before it clears up (oh... and it doesn't effect ALL the "tones", just sounds like one or two, so with a power fail, if I dont notice... the first chord sounds like bad bagpipes)....
dennis elbow

Post by dennis elbow »

cl wrote:In its heart.. it's not an "instrument".. its a bloddy f^&^%$^&'n computer... so... whenever there is a problem, wave a large screwdriver in a threatening manner over it... (its as good an explanation of why it starts working as any). Mine ALWAYS fires up 1/2 step down.... I have to go out of the patches (say into performance) and back before it clears up (oh... and it doesn't effect ALL the "tones", just sounds like one or two, so with a power fail, if I dont notice... the first chord sounds like bad bagpipes)....

hahaha i like it.
wave a screwdriver at it.quality.