This is what I need and, if you help, I will be eternally

Forum for JUNO-G
Prosvetlen

This is what I need and, if you help, I will be eternally

Post by Prosvetlen »

grateful! Since my display died, I have problems with finding out the tempo, etc. (I've posted here on these issues already). Yesterday I figured out how to overcome these problems, since I will be using my Juno G in a "blind" mode. Can you, please, post here all the factory patches (both perform and patch modes) with the factory assigned tempo to each one of them. This will be a tremendous help for my needs: I will go to a patch (through the Roland Editor program) and at the same time will change the tempo in my DAW to the tempo of the Juno patch. If I know the tempos to all the patches in all modes, I will be just perfect. PLEASE, HELP ME. And thank you from all my heart!
marczellm

Re: This is what I need and, if you help, I will be eternall

Post by marczellm »

Patches have no own tempo AFAIK. Performances have a tempo assigned, but are you really using the factory performances for anything?
Siegkeysjunog130319

Post by Siegkeysjunog130319 »

I found the real solution about this juno g lcd add me up at facebook siegkeys@gmail.com i have help alit of keyboardist having this kind of a problem in my country, lets us help other juno g users that is musician is all about
Gimsuke

Post by Gimsuke »

Thanks very much