Broken display after update 2.0 instalation

Forum for JUNO-G
Patrik

Broken display after update 2.0 instalation

Post by Patrik »

Hello, my brief juno G history.

1. bought with 1.0 software
2. display went broken after couple of yrs (same thing as by others)
3. display was replaced for the new one (not sure if juno had 2.0 software that time), than ok
4.after yrs some patches sound strange at lower tones, especially bass patches ( at C5 and lower), kind of digital noise on background
5. factory reset did not help point 4
6. software re-update did not help point 4 and caused broken display again (is is not the same issue like in point 2, it is always the same inconsistancy)

reading is impossible, mixed display lines

Any ideas to solve display or patches issue ?

Thank you.
Patrik

Re: Broken display after update 2.0 instalation

Post by Patrik »

Hi,

I found on other post that I need 2.01 firmware (display issue). I can not find it on the web. Official site provides only 2.0 . Can someone send me the link or the file itself ?
Thank you.
Patrik

Post by Patrik »

So I solved it. I found 2.01 firmware on youtube video link mentioned in post on this forum (Problems with JunoG display after update and scr replacement)
It is 2 steps update (1. boot 2. software). Remember to understand whole process before going into it and backup all your user data. This update is on your own risk, but if have nothing to lose ..
This update worked for me with replaced newer version of display unit. Results with former display unit is not known for me.
Leo Castro

Post by Leo Castro »

The old display does not work with 2.01 firmware.