Roland Keyboard that can read SD Card from Juno G

Forum for JUNO-G
Avino72

Roland Keyboard that can read SD Card from Juno G

Post by Avino72 »

Hi guys,
My Juno G is gone for good, no more repair...:(
Unfortunately I couldn't send the songs I had in the card to my DAW, so I would like to know if there is any Roland keyboard that could read the files/songs I have in the SD card I used to use in my Juno G?
Thanks.
Leo Castro

Re: Roland Keyboard that can read SD Card from Juno G

Post by Leo Castro »

Hello, I suppose you mean the Roland Juno G compact flash card, I don't think there is another synthesizer that can read it, maybe a Fantom x6 or an xa, which are quite similar. The truth is that I don't know if there is any software that can read .SVQ sequences, you could read your card with a computer and try to translate the SVQ track to SMF (standard midi file). But let's see if anyone else knows a solution. Advice: backup your files from time to time to the pc.
ommoran

Post by ommoran »

I have a fully functional Juno-G. If you were to send me the CF card I'm happy to convert the files into SMF and send them to you.

I live in Canada. I'm not sure where you are, but perhaps you can let us know and there might be someone closer available to do this for you too?
colorblind

Post by colorblind »

Hi there, you could also buy mine and continue to play with your card. My Juno has been standing there unused for a couple of years and has been hardly ever used. I live in southern Germany. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested :-)