IMPORTANT: over-posting statement, NOT FOR DISCUSSION

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
Artemiy
Site Admin

IMPORTANT: over-posting statement, NOT FOR DISCUSSION

Post by Artemiy »

Dear friends,

recently some of our members over-loaded this forum with a lot of repetitive posts and complaints to the forum team for trying to stop them "speaking the truth". I am here with a final statement for them, which is not for discussion.

Anyone here is free to post his opinion, this is of course very welcome. But posting same information in dozens of topics, or starting new topics with the same information periodically, simply trashes the forum, doesn't allow for other members to enjoy other discussions, and takes away a lot of valuable time from those who try to solve this.

I am so tired that I no longer have any will to keep taking part in discussions where those aforementioned members fail to understand and/or accept my point of view and my simple asks. But it is my duty, as a forum founder and administrator to keep this place clean.

Therefore I am asking those in charge of posting all the complains (most of which are, in fact, imaginary) to stop. This is a final warning, and is not for discussion. **Any new topic similar to the dozen you have already started will be deleted and your account will be banned once and for all.**

You may complain about your "speaking the truth", "censorship" and "freedom of speech" (which you seem to not understand the meaning of), but **you can't come to someone else's country with your own law, period**. Here, I decide what this place is and where it goes. And I do it in a way to benefit those members who are interested in keeping the forum clean, friendly and with a positive mood, as originally intended.

There are many things you say that we, the team, must do. But you never do anything yourself, or your beginnings fail in a relatively short time. This is the real proof that almost no one is interested in bringing up what you want to such a large scale.

Once again, please stop or we will be forced to stop you ourselves.