Uptimes and downtimes

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
Artemiy
Site Admin

Uptimes and downtimes

Post by Artemiy »

Hey everybody!

So I guess everybody noticed that the site was down for more than 24 hours. The reason is that all Fantomized sites are now attacked by Roland crackers and they try to put us down. A couple of days ago they made Lawrence's Fantom site unaccessible. Now they are here. Who's gonna be next?

:-P

Okay now, back to reality. My hosting company was forced by US datacentre to pay for a reinstall of the system because this machine has been attacked. We suspect that they were just trying to make some extra cash out of this. So my hosting company purchased a new 2x2.4 Xeon, 2G RAM, ultra-SCSI HDD machine that will work in Moscow (where fantom-s.info used to be and where artemio.net now is). I will probably ask my hosting guys to move the site back to Moscow so we are sure we don't have any more troubles like this.

Anyway, we are back up and running now and that's good.

Artemio.
Lawrencew

Re: Uptimes and downtimes

Post by Lawrencew »

meanwhile, whilst my website is has been up and down like a yoyo.

I will be moving to a more reliable host (I hope) sometime next week. Paying a bit more money, but for someone who is unlikely to be gone tomorrow. (this is the 2nd host that has gone bust on me)

Loz