File Attachments

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
dbijoux

File Attachments

Post by dbijoux »

I guess this is a question for Artemiy, but is it possible to remove or edit file attachments? Alternatively, it would be nice to be able to delete or mark posts as deleted.

The reason I ask is there are times I would like to share some music, but honestly, I don't like uploading it with absolutely no controls. Of course, there are other file hosts out there and I may have to find a good one to use in the interim. The thing is, it's so convenient for everyone to just post/download/listen here. ;)

Easy for me to say, I know. I just saw this was something you talked about before.

*bump*
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: File Attachments

Post by Artemiy »

Yes, this is something that's in the plans - ability to post multiple attachments per post, and add/remove them in the post editor. I just need some of that, you know, that flies! You know what I mean... Time ;-)
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

I second dbijoux,
It wil be a very useful feature, yes

Time ?? Humm... I can lend you some of my 4 daily hours of sleep ;-))
dbijoux

Post by dbijoux »

I hear ya Art and it's a bit awkward making a request knowing you are busy. Glad to hear it's still on your list tho. Thanks for the hard work.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Yes I have quite a few forum enhancements that I'd like to make, and they will surely come bit by bit.
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

Great topic db,

Yesterday and also in the past, I have made mistakes and also tried rectifying or deleting. Nup ! Never found a way. Well, now I know it can't be done without Artemiy updating the program (forum) as he stated. Anyway>, yesterday I made two incorrect attachments. I was very frustrated not being able to fix. Otherwise, happy that it will be updated / fixed.

Fantastic Artemiy
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Okay, I will then put this on top priority! This, and user avatars too.