Is Roland Clan on Myspace?

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
Patrick_

Is Roland Clan on Myspace?

Post by Patrick_ »

I use my Facebook account mainly to communicate with my family. I signed up for a musicians account on Myspace because you can showcase your music there. I'm assuming there is no Roland Clan Myspace and I'm wondering why, if so?
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: Is Roland Clan on Myspace?

Post by Artemiy »

Patrick, sorry but the thing is I find the look of MySpace horribly awful. It's badly designed, cluttered and heavy on the eye as hell. I can't even think about doing something there.
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

You can control the inlet of people / spammers by marking the check points of each panel. Which friends / Top friends/ Blurbs, Blogs and so forth. As for the perspective on myspace, I'd concentrate with myspace in the manner of building a profile and setting up a page that gives you the aim for promotional aspects, more to speak and nothing less ` rather than seeing the optimal clan page - as it has its own flotation in the web stream, for what it requires for the community. The way Arty has the site going through the main frame / is plenty to benefit Roland users.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

KRE8A, once again, the interface is very distracting for me to say the least. I think people who designed it did it in a very, very wrong way - and I have no will to use their product.
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

It's good in some ways, but I know what you mean. One negative factor I find is when people in different category listings, want to be friends / they aren't in reality, just using that persons page for their link to get shuffled around, for others to see. I guess that's one way of getting up there in a sneaky kind of fashion way.
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

We're in top 10 in Google for most related Roland gear, why should I bother? :-))))
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

I can see myspace good for promotional, as I've previously mentioned. With your site flowing through the network stream is plenty IMO, because of the amount of people that are / were members and especially the amount of people whom have looked in to browse. The word would of gotten around ten fold about the community forum, so therefore it isn't essential for the clan to be in myspace, for that reason.
AlexlanOwen

Post by AlexlanOwen »

Spam post deleted.