Hi Artemiy! We appear to have some page number issues.

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
piaknowguy

Hi Artemiy! We appear to have some page number issues.

Post by piaknowguy »

I'm pretty sure that it's not just me. The second page of the thread does not always appear as it should. Thoughts?

PiaKnowGuy
Please feel free to listen to Pirates
PiaKnow
V-CeeOh

Re: Hi Artemiy! We appear to have some page number issues.

Post by V-CeeOh »

Yes, something wrong is happening since yesterday. I could not even post or acess the forum during some time and we also had a lot of doubled posts.
cyclops

Post by cyclops »

Same with me here. Glad to see there is nothing wrong with my computer or browser.
The only way I can access the last page/posts is by clicking the little double arrow sign next to the name of the user that wrote the last comment (far right of the page, "last post" column).
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

There is an issue with posts display when a few posts have been deleted - the post count doesn't get updated properly. I will fix this soon.

As about page links not working - nothing ever changed there and as I tested it, all is working well... Not sure what can be wrong at someone's side.
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

Hi guys,

I had the same issue. I was adding an attachment for someone in the Juno - G sector, and apparently I had left the computer on all night to see if the attachment would successfully send, because of it taking so long to send through.
There was a long time duration between / trying to send the attachment, when several times it failed, again waiting for a long period of time. Anyway, I logged out and disconnected from the forum. When I tried to get back into the forum by clicking onto the 'Roland Can Forum' which I have saved as a bookmark, a 2 line message appeared with some coding, pointing that there is a lot of outsiders on line. I'm not specific, as I can't exactly remember what was stated, but somewhere a long those lines, the message was pointing that there were to many people on line, using the server. I was thinking of taking a copy of the page, but I never did.
Anyway, I accurately think the issue is because of that, to many people were online clogging up the server, causing the delay for posting and sending attachments while users were logged in, or browsing through the forum at the time.

I was waiting ! waiting ! waiting !

Yippee ! Finally !!

secret Roland agent

Post by secret Roland agent »

So that's what happened!! It is obviously all KRE8A's fault!!

sRa