ROLAND and the FANTOM G -

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
piaknowguy

ROLAND and the FANTOM G -

Post by piaknowguy »

Some Fantom G owners (i won't name names) didn't get some of their 'wishes' and are now dropping like flies! "Roland obviously doesn't care!" Really? What about all of the absolutely amazing things the keyboard can do now? And for those of you who are not aware of any, you probably didn't deserve a Roland in the first place!

I am well-aware of areas where the Fantom can be improved upon. It is not the perfect keyboard. I am almost certain that the Kronos with it's 'newer' technology is not either. I do know that Roland will continue to explore inovative ideas! In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy creating with my G8!

PiaKnowGuy
Please feel free to listen to Pirates
PiaKnow
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: ROLAND and the FANTOM G -

Post by Artemiy »

piaknowguy, come on, you know that there are just a couple guys which are serious, others are just kidding :-)
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

That's what the word 'some' means, Artemiy. ;-)

Cheers!
PiaKnowGuy
Please feel free to listen to Pirates
PiaKnow
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Agh, sorry, Grammar Wombat no longer DOES his lessons with me! :-)
Flumpster

Post by Flumpster »

I can only speak for myself on this piaknowguy but the reason I'm trying to sell mine is because I can get nearly the same money back for it now as I paid for it on first release. I have loved using the G over them years and it was the best that I could get for my purposes (and still is at this moment in time).

The Kronos has just been announced and it would not cost me that much more to buy the 88 key version of that once mine is sold. At the moment it looks like it would suit me perfectly (except maybe the sequencer lol) but I will be making sure that I test it fully once released and make my mind up then.

In an ideal world I would love to keep them both but I haven't the room for two 88 keybeds.

Maybe a sonic cell to go with it. ;)