Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
Quinnx.

BAN !!!!! christiniacrumm !!!

Post by Quinnx. »

THIS PERSON APPEARS TO DO NOTHING BUT POST SPAM
cello

Re: BAN !!!!! christiniacrumm !!!

Post by cello »

Not a person - a spambot just like all the others.

Shame a moderator doesn't care enough to clean it all up. Just needs a couple of clicks and a button push in the admin function but that seems to be too much to ask for...
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

cello wrote:Not a person - a spambot just like all the others.

Shame a moderator doesn't care enough to clean it all up. Just needs a couple of clicks and a button push in the admin function but that seems to be too much to ask for...
This is getting VERY Annoying !!! I know that it's difficult to ban this guys for good, as they will register with another name in no time and will continue to kill the Forum... but please Art/Mods, do something about it !!!
Even if it's possible to limit this type of accounts to register in the first place...

Cheers
paulo
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Well, it seems I missed all of the excitement! Sorry I wasn't around. I spent quite a bit of time just before the weekend cleaning up messes in this forum, but have been away from the computer.

@Cello.
Actually, moderators do care! That's why we have been asked to be moderators in the first place! Unfortunately, we do have lives outside of this forum, and are not available to 'babysit' 24/7. . . wow!
Thanks for your encouraging words and appreciative attitude though! (rolls eyes and smirks)
V-CeeOh

Post by V-CeeOh »

Just needs a couple of clicks and a button push in the admin function but that seems to be too much to ask for...
I'm glad I've spent the last days babysitting my wife and kids 24/7 without even looking at the forum once.
But I'm back and just spent 20m minutes cleaning more spam. Hope you have enjoyed these last 20m as much as I did :-/
Ill Green

Post by Ill Green »

There should be some sort of icon to click on to let moderators know where the spam is at. Other forum sites have this and members can participate to abolish the spam. Also, not only for spam but for trolls and racist comments.
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

Art, is there a way to make Registrations have to be approved by one of the moderators?