Hi everyone

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
sawtooth

Hi everyone

Post by sawtooth »

Been lurking for a few weeks now trying to decide on a Fantom X or G, and a nice bloke on the forum called Terrum has just sold me his G6 so I reckon it's time to de-lurk.
I know a lot of the bods who post in the Fantom section will probably tell me I've chosen wrongly and should have gone for an X, and I'm fully aware of the support issues and the lack of expansion boards, but I think the G integrates a bit better with Logic and Mainstage, and I like being able to use it as my soundcard too.

A very different beast from my Trinity V3 thats for sure - I feel like I'm only 5 years behind the technological curve now rather than 12!

Anyway Hi to all!
howardS

Re: Hi everyone

Post by howardS »

Hey there, sawtooth. I hope you enjoy your new keyboard. The G is a great workstation.
sawtooth

Post by sawtooth »

howardS wrote:Hey there, sawtooth. I hope you enjoy your new keyboard. The G is a great workstation.
Very much so thanks!
I just did my first rehearsal with the band, and streamed Mainstage audio through it too, which makes life very easy now.
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Welcome to the clan, Sawtooth! And Congrats on acquiring a 'G''! It is an amazing instrument! =)