Hi Folks !!

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
monsterjazzlicks

Hi Folks !!

Post by monsterjazzlicks »

Hey folks !!

i just joined the site and wanted to say hi.

i will be posting some questions in the Forum in due course so i hope members will be able to help me withthe relevant answers. i am currently also a member of the Steinberg and Nord sites which i use regularly.

Is it possible to add a SIGNATURE to my posts (ie. like a motto or list of my gear that appears at the bottom everytime i reply to a thread) ??

If somebody wants to be very helpful then i would be most grateful if they could help me upload my Avatar pic please !! That would be great.

Best,

Paul Seaman
Andy Keys

Re: Hi Folks !!

Post by Andy Keys »

Hi Paul, welcome to the Clan!

Signatures are disabled at the wish of the site's founder. To be honest, I've never missed them here, and you'll get to appreciate the cleanliness of the forum pages, and not having to skip over the same signatures time and again. If it's relevant to a post, or you just feel like it, by all means share your gear list (there's a whole thread for it in the freezone).

You can set your avatar in the User Control Panel > Profile tab > edit avatar.

Enjoy your stay :)
Regards
Andy
monsterjazzlicks

Hi Paul, welcome to the Clan!
Thanks Andy.
Signatures are disabled at the wish of the site's founder. To be honest, I've never missed them here, and you'll get to appreciate the cleanliness of the forum pages, and not having to skip over the same signatures time and again. If it's relevant to a post, or you just feel like it, by all means share your gear list (there's a whole thread for it in the freezone).
Ok i see, fair enough mate.
You can set your avatar in the User Control Panel > Profile tab > edit avatar.
The issue i have is that its the wrong DIMENSIONS !! And i can't work out how to edit ('clip') it ?? So i wondered if i emailed someone my pic then they might be able and kind enough to make the required edits for me please ?? That would be great !!

Best,

Paul
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

monsterjazzlicks wrote:So i wondered if i emailed someone my pic then they might be able and kind enough to make the required edits for me please ??
Max size is 100 x 100 pixels. I just did mine in MS Paint, resized from another image. If you want me to do yours I can. Email it to bachontothis @ yahoo dot co dot uk (no spaces). I'll do it at the back end of the weekend.
monsterjazzlicks

Thanks Andy,

i have emailed you a photo.

Much appreciated.

Paul
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

That any good, Paul? I didn't realise they have to be exactly 100x100.

I've tidied mine up a bit, too, while I'm at it :)

Cheers
Andy
monsterjazzlicks

Wow thanks Andy, thats great and really appreciated mate !!