MC909 EXternal memory Bank Development 2G+ capacity

Forum for MC, SP, TR series and other groove and drum machines
NVD909

MC909 EXternal memory Bank Development 2G+ capacity

Post by NVD909 »

Greetings all MC909 Users

I have been an MC909 owner since release, & like many I have been disappointed by the lack of support & updates for this unit.

The reason for this post is to get feedback from users as to their interest in the development of an EXternal memory bank. 2 gig + capacity

I have developed the basic design concept & about to design a prototype module for personal use. Once development & testing concludes & the module works to the original design specs, A small limited number of units may be made. If there is significant feedback regarding the interest & purchase of this module I may consider a larger scale production.

If there are others out there developing improvements to this & other instruments please respond & discuss your project, I'm very interested.

For now please respond & let me know what you think & how else the MC909 may be improved.

NVD909

Re: MC909 EXternal memory Bank Development 2G+ capacity

Post by 303909 »

can a get one bud?
robdevine69

Post by robdevine69 »

I will buy this as soon as it becomes available.
Please let me know.
canefire

Post by canefire »

I would buy it if it was at or under US$75. Other than that I wouldn't need it, I seem to make it by just fine without it

Cheers,
Ian
chrisbeeXL

Post by chrisbeeXL »

I am extremely interested. Cost would be a serious consideration however whatever support I can offer I would like to see this developed whether I could afford it or not.