Tr8s and Tr6s Should have onboard looping

Forum for MC, SP, TR series and other groove and drum machines
elhaunque

Tr8s and Tr6s Should have onboard looping

Post by elhaunque »

If they had included the mc 101s looping feature into the tr6s, you would beable to stack mono sounds into chords and create the entire melodic side of your drum part.

You would even beable to set your patterns to triplet time and loop it into the mix. but it might lose quality, going analog to the onboard looper.

I feel like they are going to nerf the tr6s tr8s capabilities to sell the mc 101, or mv verselab. I bought both tr6s and mc 101, and i just want the looper on my tr6s.

I want to get a tr8s, but if they dont include onboard looping then I think I would be better off with just running tr6s through a boss rc5. I really love my tr6s, I dont wan't to come off as a complainer, but this feels like a product oversight. I hope they have plans to focus only on mc 707 or tr8s in the future. This would be a great divide, as some people will prefer the pads, and others will prefer the knobs. I dont understand why anyone would want a verselab, and if they come out with another box It will break my heart.