V-Synth GT Vocal Designer patches, samples.

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Kentchorder

V-Synth GT Vocal Designer patches, samples.

Post by Kentchorder »

Hello,

First I apologize, if I missed some information elsewhere on forums here, but I have hard time to find some information, or running topic about V-Synth GT Vocal designer especially samples for it and/or patches.

I am looking for more patches and/or sampled voices to be used in Vocal Designer to emulate human or non-human :) singers, choirs, etc. Preferably free to use, or professional libraries if any exist for GT.

Also any helpful information how to setup Vocal Designer to produce convincing and reasonably sonically sound human singer/choirs would be nice.

Thanks!
Kentchorder

Re: V-Synth GT Vocal Designer patches, samples.

Post by Kentchorder »

First Happy New Year to everyone!

There is no response to my post so hmm I do not know if my question- request was too stupid, or not clear.

Gt has Vocal designer but few PCM samples, I was, in general, wondering if somebody has and/or uses good quality sampled human voices single or choirs. I sampled few from other synths, it was working somehow, but maybe there is someone who has bunch of samples already sorted in some project or so.
Maybe some more experienced user can put me to right direction?

Thanks again!
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

Happy New Year to you Kentchorder,

I have a VP-9000 and always wanted to get some of the vocal samples from it into my GT but just never got around to it. Since the GT can import samples from a variety of sources, I thought I would point you in the direction of some of the best vocal collections I know of from former Roland sound designer Eric Persing who heads Spectrasonics.

Symphony of Voices and Vocal Planet have been heard on countless recordings and I think they would make excellent sample food for building more patches on the GT or XT like for example "Da 'V" Code". They're not cheap, but like Omnisphere, Trillian, et al, there is real quality in everything Mr. Persing produces.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/products/index-legacy.php
Kentchorder

Post by Kentchorder »

Happy New Year back to you!

Thanks for reply, this is definitely right direction, starting to save some change to my piggy bank asap and go for Symphony of Voices first, samples sound awesome!

Thanks a lot!