D50 editor for V-Synth

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Hugo

D50 editor for V-Synth

Post by Hugo »

Hi guys,

I just recently scored a VC1, and tonight I tried installing the included editor from Uniquest.
No luck however, as it doesn't seem to be compatible with Windows 8.
Is there anywhere I can download a compatible version of this software, or do I have to buy an updated version?

Are there any free ones available?
Hugo

Re: D50 editor for V-Synth

Post by Hugo »

Hey, excellent! Thank you, my man :-)
2:43AM

Post by 2:43AM »

Hugo wrote:Hey, excellent! Thank you, my man :-)
If you try any of those, then please report back your thoughts. I'm wondering if some interesting sounds can be made, or if they'd just be derivatives of what is already covered in the 500+ patches on the D50 card.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

2:43AM wrote:
If you try any of those, then please report back your thoughts. I'm wondering if some interesting sounds can be made, or if they'd just be derivatives of what is already covered in the 500+ patches on the D50 card.
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy with my studies lately, so haven't really had the chance to follow up.
I did install the D50 librarian by Chris Nightingale, and it's worked fine the little time I've had with it.
Hope to say some more at a later time.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Hugo wrote:
2:43AM wrote:
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy with my studies lately, so haven't really had the chance to follow up.
I did install the D50 librarian by Chris Nightingale, and it's worked fine the little time I've had with it.
Hope to say some more at a later time.
Yes, Chris Nightingale's D50 Librarian works like a charm!