V-Combo VR-09

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
carpetcrawler

V-Combo VR-09

Post by carpetcrawler »

Howdy folks...new here but not new to Roland stuff...quick question..I see nothing here for comments on the VR-09 combo...I need to replace my Korg 61TR with more of a performance type keyboard for gigging..I am looking at the King Korg but the VR-09 fascinates me..How do the piano sounds really stack up..? my old Korg is fantastic and if I could get decent organ and piano tones I might be sold on the VR-09. I have looked at the demos but would appreciate real world feedback and opinions.
PauloF

Re: V-Combo VR-09

Post by PauloF »

carpetcrawler wrote:Howdy folks...new here but not new to Roland stuff...quick question..I see nothing here for comments on the VR-09 combo...I need to replace my Korg 61TR with more of a performance type keyboard for gigging..I am looking at the King Korg but the VR-09 fascinates me..How do the piano sounds really stack up..? my old Korg is fantastic and if I could get decent organ and piano tones I might be sold on the VR-09. I have looked at the demos but would appreciate real world feedback and opinions.
Welcome to the Clan Carpetcrawler!!

Take a look to the VR-09 threads here