V-Synth XT Touchscreen HELP!!

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
MoeGreen

V-Synth XT Touchscreen HELP!!

Post by MoeGreen »

Hey guys,

i got a question concerning the touch screen on my v synth xt. The touchscreen on my xt works perfectly fine, but i got one concern. Sometimes when i select something with my finger, the "cursor" jumps to a completely different option than where my finger is. I recognized this especially in the patch list, where the different patches are listed extremely near to each other. As i said, this happens sometimes, otherwise everything works perfectly. Have you guys made a similar experience??

Thanks a lot!

Max
PauloF

Re: V-Synth XT Touchscreen HELP!!

Post by PauloF »

MoeGreen wrote:Hey guys,

i got a question concerning the touch screen on my v synth xt. The touchscreen on my xt works perfectly fine, but i got one concern. Sometimes when i select something with my finger, the "cursor" jumps to a completely different option than where my finger is. I recognized this especially in the patch list, where the different patches are listed extremely near to each other. As i said, this happens sometimes, otherwise everything works perfectly. Have you guys made a similar experience??

Thanks a lot!

Max
In fact mine was doing the same as you describe. The TouchScreen seemed out of Calibration or something like that.
Try to Recalibrate the Screen and check how it goes.

Go to MODE, CALIBRATION and touch the 4 Touching Pads to recalibrate. This solved the problem on mine.