The 35.Analog Bed arpeggio settings

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
IgorCristo

The 35.Analog Bed arpeggio settings

Post by IgorCristo »

Hi! It's been a long since I've posted here, and this time I'm not posting as a GT user, but more like an interested musician with some nostalgic feelings...

I'm trying to reproduce this sound using my new synth (Mutable Instruments Ambika) and I'm not quite getting what the arpeggio settings for this amazing GT patch is. Since I no longer have one, I'm currently remaking some of the sounds I used and loved with my other synthesizers. The Analog Bed was certainly my favorite, above all others - probably one of the best arpeggiated sounds I've ever heard.

I hope that someone here can help me... It's just a simple picture of the screen or small texting. ;)

Thanks in advance!
cello

Re: The 35.Analog Bed arpeggio settings

Post by cello »

Hi there - nice to see you back :) The least I can do therefore is help!

Here are a few pics which (using GTv2) for the analog bed arp settings - I noticed that the arp was really simple and saw that there was quite a lot happening with effects as well so have included shots of those in case they're useful...

IgorCristo

Re: The 35.Analog Bed arpeggio settings

Post by IgorCristo »

Wow!!
Thank you Cello!!!

I wasn't expecting this at all.
Your pictures reminded me of how beautiful GT's screen is. Just beautiful...

I'll try my best to do something worth listening. Hopefully I'll be able to reproduce this amazing sound... I'll try my best to keep it low on effects and focus more on the synthesis side of it.

I'll make good use of this content, that's for sure!

Cheers,
Igor