V-Synth xt Price

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Jay P80

V-Synth xt Price

Post by Jay P80 »

I'm considering getting hold of the rack version XT,theres a few ones on ebay I have been keeping an eye on for sometime but they seem to have really high buy it nows ranging from £750 uk pounds upwards.I know this is a great synth but is it really worth that sort of cash for a module,when some of the keyboard versions of the original model go for less?

What seems a fair price for a decent condition model XT and whats the benefits of the module over the original keyboard V-synth that they command higher prices than the keyboard version.
PauloF

Re: V-Synth xt Price

Post by PauloF »

Jay P80 wrote:I'm considering getting hold of the rack version XT,theres a few ones on ebay I have been keeping an eye on for sometime but they seem to have really high buy it nows ranging from £750 uk pounds upwards.I know this is a great synth but is it really worth that sort of cash for a module,when some of the keyboard versions of the original model go for less?

What seems a fair price for a decent condition model XT and whats the benefits of the module over the original keyboard V-synth that they command higher prices than the keyboard version.
Just sold mine last Month for € 750,00, which was not a good price to sell but was a good price to buy :(
2:43AM

Post by 2:43AM »

Jay P80 wrote:I'm considering getting hold of the rack version XT,theres a few ones on ebay I have been keeping an eye on for sometime but they seem to have really high buy it nows ranging from £750 uk pounds upwards.I know this is a great synth but is it really worth that sort of cash for a module,when some of the keyboard versions of the original model go for less?

XT vs. Keyboard (Not the GT)

XT pluses: Built-in Vocal and D50 cards, color touchscreen, rackmount for space savings if you have another keyboard/controller, built like a tank
XT minuses: no D-beam controllers, time trip pad is available, but touchscreen based
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

Just sold mine last Month for € 750,00, which was not a good price to sell but was a good price to buy :(
Bollocks!! Paulo without a V?

I am stunned! Shocked and chagrined! Mortified and stupefied!

Oh well, you have left behind a legacy of the Paulo sound for the V's on the Repository, not to mention the expertise of the ages for those who didn't know but are known.

You will always be the V-Master!
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

I have the first V-Synth I would like to add an XT. Maybe one day.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

SoundworldA.D. wrote:
Bollocks!! Paulo without a V?

I am stunned! Shocked and chagrined! Mortified and stupefied!

Oh well, you have left behind a legacy of the Paulo sound for the V's on the Repository, not to mention the expertise of the ages for those who didn't know but are known.

You will always be the V-Master!
Well... I'm mortified too.
Life have those things. Unfortunately looking at all my gear (which is less and less these days) I had to sell my V due to sudden family health issues as it was the least used piece of gear.

Besides that now I just have the Integra-7 (gently offered by dear friends), and a MOXF6 that I use also as main controller (my A-800 PRO and PCR-500 controllers just broke one week apart from each other...)

But I won't gave up and I'll try to be able to get a V again. Maybe an original V or a GT (2nd hand). :-)
Cheers,
Paulo

P.S: Anyone have PCR-8xx/5xx/3xx or A-PRO 8xx/5xx/3xx old broken motherboards? I trying find broken boards that I can take some components from and try to recover my controllers
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

But I won't gave up and I'll try to be able to get a V again. Maybe an original V or a GT (2nd hand). :-)
Cheers,
Paulo
I sincerely hope so Paulo. I'm glad that you at least got a decent price for it. Good to see that the V is still a well-respected synth so may years on.

Br,
.:.DH.:.