Anyone got a copy of V Producer for VP9000?

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Loch

Anyone got a copy of V Producer for VP9000?

Post by Loch »

Hi there,

Could anyone help me out here please. It seems to be abandon ware.
(As does the VP9000 that doesn't seem to have a listing here. )

Wondering since the VSynth was based on similar tech if any kind soul had a copy who may have upgraded from the VP previously.

From what I understand it has to be V Producer version 1. Windows version preferred but I can't afford to be fussy.

Many thanks.

Loch
Loch

Re: Anyone got a copy of V Producer for VP9000?

Post by Loch »

Guess not?
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Loch wrote:Guess not?
Hi Loch and welcome to the Clan!
Unfortunately it seems that no one around have the V Producer for the VP9000.

I was a happy owner of a V-Synth for a few years but never saw the V Producer product myself...

Maybe one of the many user groups out there... did you try to "google it" and see what comes along?
major tom

Post by major tom »

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply. Yes, sadly the Yahoo group seems to have just stopped. I emailed the owner of the group and no reply. Nothing in spam either.

I am busting with questions about this device but the seems to have a tiny user base.

One of the most important questions for me is how do I put an coded slice out a separate output. So for example a 4 beat bar. Say for simplicity gets encoded into 4 slices (ReCycle fashion) Can I out put slices 12 and 4 out of output 1 and slice 3 out of out put 6?

I have scoured the manual however do suffer from dyslexia so can never be certain. But I have looked and looked. I cant find how and I'm sure Roland wouldn't not have thought of this. Its how I have worked with my Akai / ReCycle for decades.

All the best
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

major tom wrote:Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply. Yes, sadly the Yahoo group seems to have just stopped. I emailed the owner of the group and no reply. Nothing in spam either.

I am busting with questions about this device but the seems to have a tiny user base.

One of the most important questions for me is how do I put an coded slice out a separate output. So for example a 4 beat bar. Say for simplicity gets encoded into 4 slices (ReCycle fashion) Can I out put slices 12 and 4 out of output 1 and slice 3 out of out put 6?

I have scoured the manual however do suffer from dyslexia so can never be certain. But I have looked and looked. I cant find how and I'm sure Roland wouldn't not have thought of this. Its how I have worked with my Akai / ReCycle for decades.

All the best
I'm not sure I really understand your question and I need to read the manual first in order to familiarize with the VP9000.
Meanwhile, take a look to This Page
Zac James

Post by Zac James »

Have a look in the below thread:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... ainer.html

I've got V-Producer in my Dropbox if anyone needs a link, it works just fine on Windows 7 x64. I've also successfully managed to change out the internal zip drive with a CF card reader, thanks to the guidance of another GS user.
Claustro83

Post by Claustro83 »

Thanks so much for your help Zac, really appreciated........., please, Could you include the link where I can find the V producer here?.....thanks in advance..