VC-1 Card backup files

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Jay P80

VC-1 Card backup files

Post by Jay P80 »

Does anyone have a link to or the original files that came with the original VC1 card (i.e. the backup .bin files)For the D50 card.

I believe the Card came with a CD rom with backup data/editor incase you need to restore the files on the pc card,I can't seem to source it from any Roland Support sites so wondered if anyone has the Data that they could send me or a link to where I can download it.

Thanks in advance

J
Jay P80

Re: VC-1 Card backup files

Post by Jay P80 »

BUMP
Jay P80

Post by Jay P80 »

anyone?
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Jay P80 wrote:anyone?
Hi, Although I sold my XT last year, I think I still have all my XT backups including the VC-1

Just need to get home to confirm

Most pleased to send you those
Cheers
Paulo
Jay P80

Post by Jay P80 »

Hi PauloF

Thanks for that,I'm in the process of getting a VC D50 card for my original V synth keyboard but it doesn't have the CD rom backup files with it,I can't find any downloads for these files on the roland sites and a search just draws a blank,I basically just want the backup files incase I need to restore the data on the PC card as its second user and the guy no longer has a v synth to confirm it works and I'm unable to get to him practically to test it out so until its here I can't confirm its not corrupted or anything so I basically want the files to restore it back to its original state if needs be.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Jay P80 wrote:Hi PauloF

Thanks for that,I'm in the process of getting a VC D50 card for my original V synth keyboard but it doesn't have the CD rom backup files with it,I can't find any downloads for these files on the roland sites and a search just draws a blank,I basically just want the backup files incase I need to restore the data on the PC card as its second user and the guy no longer has a v synth to confirm it works and I'm unable to get to him practically to test it out so until its here I can't confirm its not corrupted or anything so I basically want the files to restore it back to its original state if needs be.
Hi, let me see if I can upload this zip file here...

Humm... it seems that worked! ;-)

Enjoy
Attachments
Arquivo.zip
VC-1 Files
(73.52 KiB) Downloaded 238 times