V-Synth GT "test mode"

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
hstudio

V-Synth GT "test mode"

Post by hstudio »

I lent my v synth gt for a while to a friend and he is presenting some bugs ... anyone know how to realize the "test mode" in vsynth gt?
Blessings

Sidney Ribeiro
Brazil
mikefellh

Re: V-Synth GT "test mode"

Post by mikefellh »

See viewtopic.php?t=14052&p=85724 (I haven't tried it with mine).
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

mikefellh wrote:See viewtopic.php?t=14052&p=85724 (I haven't tried it with mine).
... That will not work for the V-Synth GT

Here is the correct procedure, taken from the service manual:

1. Power up the V-Synth/GT.
2. Press [SYSTEM].
3. Touch <Info>.
4. Hold down [SHIFT] and press the PATCH PALETTE buttons in this
sequence: [7], [8], [7], [8].
The Test mode is enabled.

LA
hstudio

Post by hstudio »

Tks friends
hstudio

Post by hstudio »

works....perfect ... just have friends here ... the staff is helpful
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

Glad this works for you but we are not staff here, just users helping other users.

Actuallly, I don't think anyone from Roland 'officially' read this board and if they do they never post anything

LA
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

LA Keys wrote:Glad this works for you but we are not staff here, just users helping other users.

Actuallly, I don't think anyone from Roland 'officially' read this board and if they do they never post anything

LA
Unfortunately, I think you're right...
cello

Post by cello »

LA Keys wrote:Actuallly, I don't think anyone from Roland 'officially' read this board and if they do they never post anything
I can promise you that staff from Roland do visit (and read!) the posts here. Yes, it is fair to say that they don't post - usually because they are not permitted to do so. I appreciate that Danatkorg as well as RichF (when he worked there) do post at Korg forums. But it is only usually to correct any errors or poor information in posts. They never talk about the future - again, their contracts prevent it.

So - we are not entirely on our own ;)
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

cello wrote:
LA Keys wrote:Actuallly, I don't think anyone from Roland 'officially' read this board and if they do they never post anything
I can promise you that staff from Roland do visit (and read!) the posts here. Yes, it is fair to say that they don't post - usually because they are not permitted to do so. I appreciate that Danatkorg as well as RichF (when he worked there) do post at Korg forums. But it is only usually to correct any errors or poor information in posts. They never talk about the future - again, their contracts prevent it.

So - we are not entirely on our own ;)
Hi Cello! long time no speak. I hope everything is OK with you!

I'm very pleased to know that Roland staff do visit here, but even taking into consideration their confidentiality employment agreements, I wished they could occasional intervene more on the forum in the case there is the need for corrections or poor info, like you referred regarding the Korg forums.

take care
PauloF