HELP!! Specific sound from V-Synth v2 to add in V-Synth GT

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
2B1

HELP!! Specific sound from V-Synth v2 to add in V-Synth GT

Post by 2B1 »

Hello everybody,

I’m a happy and in the same unhappy to have the V-Synth GT v2.0....
There is my main problem:

10 years a go I had composed one song using a special sound from the internal sound bank library from my (ex.) Original V-Synth V2 (I really regret very much to had saled..... and now I can’t find that specific sound. It’s a kind of voices, that using with arpeggios with mode hold, that’s sound so great!! There is the song (international copyright 2007) : The voice sound of the original V-Synth v.2 in arpeggios hold mode, begins in the 0:03 of the song:

https://soundcloud.com/user-434018230/31-of-february

I need a VERY URGENT as soon as possible any kind of HELP, for me to how I can find that exactly sound from the begin of the song: the voices arpeggios in sequence from V-Synth v2. If It’s possible if someone can tell me what is the sound program name?? ... Can I import that sound to my V-Synth GT v2.0??... if someone please can send a copy of this exactly sound, or if I can import somewhere, and how I can fix the compatibility with that sound between the original V-Synth v2 to my actual V-Synth GT v.2.0.

Or if someone can please, send me the original V-Synth v2 sound programming that I can try to program in my V-Synth GT v2.0?!?.... How that sound was made??? ... what kind of internal waveform / bank sound, effects etc... that sound was programmed ???....

Thanks a lot for any help VERY URGENT and solution for my big problem!!!!

2B1

Re: HELP!! Specific sound from V-Synth v2 to add in V-Synth

Post by 2B1 »

Someone please, help me to find that specific patch from V-Synth I think it was from v.1 the patch name:
« VoixBulgares » ... in mode arpeggios + hold...

If someone can please, take a photo jpeg, and send me the full list of effects, tones, waves, etc... perhaps I could make that patch again on my V-Synth GT v.2... that is possible???...

Please someone answer me!!!!....

Thanks for all help very urgent !!!...

LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

The best I can find is a repacked version here: http://jpaulof.wix.com/paulof#!__various-articles

Download the first pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hz2gjjjtj ... _1.prj.exe

(Yes, you have to run the exe, this is going to unpack the files in the folder you want, same as an exe zip file)

The patch you want is #124 (VoixBulgares). This is for the original v-synth but you should be able to load it into the GT as it is possible for any other v-synth v1 patches.

LA
2B1

Post by 2B1 »

Dear LA Keys,

Thank you very much for your reply. I had tried to copy all files to USB Keys, and Added in my V-Synth GT v2.0

After insert the USB key with the folders Patch and Wave, I had see on the menu utility of V-SYnth GT v2.0 3 folders:

- Patch
- Tone
- Wave

First I had tryed with the V2.0 =

- Patch = none
- Tone = I had see all files
- Wave = I had see others files.

The same with the v1.0 changet on V-Synt GT

IMPOSSIBLE to see the all files on the folder Patch !!... ;(

When I Had changed the tone (A and B) from a ramdom patch on V-Synth GT, I had found the tone VoixBulgares but NOT ANY SOUNDS!! ... Why???

Could you please, or someone can tell me, what it was wrong?? I canot see the files on the folder Patch on the menu utility (USB Key) ??...

Do you know other alternative to how I can add this patch (VoixBulgares) on my V-SYnth GT ? (V.2 or V.1, or Analog ???.... what would be the right version on GT for that patch from the older V-Synth??...)

How I coud programmer that Patch (VoixBulgare) on my V-Synth GT ???......

Or that have another very easier and not complicated way to transfer that pach number 124# VoixBulgare to my V-Synth GT ???....

Thank you very much if you please, could send me the details instructions step by step to how I could finally use tat amazing patch on my V-Synt GT

In waiting for your reply, I wish you a great day!

2B1
2B1

Post by 2B1 »

LA Keys wrote:The best I can find is a repacked version here: http://jpaulof.wix.com/paulof#!__various-articles

Download the first pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hz2gjjjtj ... _1.prj.exe

(Yes, you have to run the exe, this is going to unpack the files in the folder you want, same as an exe zip file)

The patch you want is #124 (VoixBulgares). This is for the original v-synth but you should be able to load it into the GT as it is possible for any other v-synth v1 patches.

LA
Dear LA Keys,

Thank you very much for your reply. I had tried to copy all files to USB Keys, and Added in my V-Synth GT v2.0

After insert the USB key with the folders Patch and Wave, I had see on the menu utility of V-synth GT v2.0 3 folders:

- Patch
- Tone
- Wave

First I had tried with the V2.0 =

- Patch = none
- Tone = I had see all files
- Wave = I had see others files.

The same with the v1.0 changed on V-Synt GT

IMPOSSIBLE to see the all files on the folder Patch !!... ;(

When I Had changed the tone (A and B) from a random patch on V-Synth GT, I had found the tone VoixBulgares but NOT ANY SOUNDS!! ... Why???

Could you please, or someone can tell me, what it was wrong?? I cannot see the files on the folder Patch on the menu utility (USB Key) ??...

Do you know other alternative to how I can add this patch (VoixBulgares) on my V-Synth GT ? (V.2 or V.1, or Analog ???.... what would be the right version on GT for that patch from the older V-Synth??...)

How I could programmer that Patch (VoixBulgare) on my V-Synth GT ???......

Or that have another very easier and not complicated way to transfer that patch number 124# VoixBulgare to my V-Synth GT ???....

Thank you very much if you please, could send me the details instructions step by step to how I could finally use tat amazing patch on my V-Synth GT

In waiting for your reply, I wish you a great day!

2B1
cello

Post by cello »

2B1 wrote: Or that have another very easier and not complicated way to transfer that pach number 124# VoixBulgare to my V-Synth GT ???....
2B1
Please visit my site and you can download that sound already converted for the GTv2.

http://www.jp-80.com Then click on GTv2 icon. After that click on 'OTHERS' - it's then the first link on the page (XT OS v1.51)

I hope that helps :)

Edited to add: It's sound number 007 in this collection
2B1

Post by 2B1 »

HI,

Thanks for your links! Very nice your web page! But my problem is still there: NOT any kind of the original sound of the patch: "VoixBulgare" ... , I had click on GTv2 icon. After that, I had click on 'OTHERS' - it's then the first link on the page (XT OS v1.51)

I had use my USB key to transfer the file, and Everything was fine, but when I tried to play. nothing happens!!! ONLY a noise sound of "Init Tone"!!.. nothing other!! .... :(( What it was WRONG ??.... Now I dont understand nothing!!... :(((

Please look the photo that I had take : What it was missing on the screen patch VoixBulgare ??... It looks like that everything is missing!!.....
I have a idea: Could you please,tell me what is the exactly lower tone and upper tone that match with the original sound of VoixBulgare??...
what kind of sequencer, arpeggio template number, effects, etc ?!....

If you can take a photo of the complete patch detail of VoixBulgare from your V-Synth, I can try to remake that patch en mode manual. It's ok for you if you can post several photos jpegs, that I can see what is the right and correct lower tone and upper tone with the good sounds names, arpeggios, effects etc... all details ?!...
Thanks a lot if you could help me to remake that path on my V-Synth GT v2.0 :
There is the photo that after had made everything that you had told me :

2B1

Post by 2B1 »

cello wrote:
2B1 wrote: Or that have another very easier and not complicated way to transfer that pach number 124# VoixBulgare to my V-Synth GT ???....
2B1
Please visit my site and you can download that sound already converted for the GTv2.

http://www.jp-80.com Then click on GTv2 icon. After that click on 'OTHERS' - it's then the first link on the page (XT OS v1.51)

I hope that helps :)

Edited to add: It's sound number 007 in this collection
HI,

Thanks for your links! Very nice your web page! But my problem is still there: NOT any kind of the original sound of the patch: "VoixBulgare" ... , I had click on GTv2 icon. After that, I had click on 'OTHERS' - it's then the first link on the page (XT OS v1.51)

I had use my USB key to transfer the file, and Everything was fine, but when I tried to play. nothing happens!!! ONLY a noise sound of "Init Tone"!!.. nothing other!! .... :(( What it was WRONG ??.... Now I dont understand nothing!!... :(((

Please look the photo that I had take : What it was missing on the screen patch VoixBulgare ??... It looks like that everything is missing!!.....
I have a idea: Could you please,tell me what is the exactly lower tone and upper tone that match with the original sound of VoixBulgare??...
what kind of sequencer, arpeggio template number, effects, etc ?!....

If you can take a photo of the complete patch detail of VoixBulgare from your V-Synth, I can try to remake that patch en mode manual. It's ok for you if you can post several photos jpegs, that I can see what is the right and correct lower tone and upper tone with the good sounds names, arpeggios, effects etc... all details ?!...
Thanks a lot if you could help me to remake that path on my V-Synth GT v2.0 :
There is the photo that after had made everything that you had told me :

cello

Post by cello »

Works perfectly for me here - tested it just now.

I think you may use a different process to load onto your V.

Here's what I do

1. Put the .prj on the USB stick
2. Insert stick in V and then press UTILITY button
3. Press the PROJECTS button on screen
4. Press the LOAD PROJECT button on the screen
5. Scroll to and select the XT v1 .prj on the USB stick
6. Press the next OK buttons
7. Wait
8. Play and enjoy

It looks like you are adding the prj to an existing one? ie sound slot number 308 when it should 7?
You can use the V-Synth editor to create your own prj files so if you've done that make sure you copied all the wavs across.

Hope this helps
LA Keys

Post by LA Keys »

@2B1

Best is to do as Cello suggested.

Then, the procedure you did will not work for the V2 patches you've first tried. You have to convert the V2 project to use them in your GT. This is explained in the manual p. 219. This should work too.

Utility -> Project -> Convert project

LA
2B1

Post by 2B1 »

Hi All!

Its WORKS!! Thank you very much for everything!!

:)
cello

Post by cello »

2B1 wrote:Hi All!

Its WORKS!! Thank you very much for everything!!

:)
Great! Glad it's working for you now.