V-Synth V-Screamer Factory Patch Help

Forum for V-Synth, V-Synth XT, V-Synth GT and V-cards
Xanadu1209

V-Synth V-Screamer Factory Patch Help

Post by Xanadu1209 »

Wanted to see if someone would be willing to take pictures of the settings for one of the factory patches, "V-Screamer." Trying to approximate the patch on another synth. I posted about this a couple years ago but didn't get much action. I would also love to hear what the raw waveform sounds like on that patch. It's using the SYN-SweepOsc wave. Any insight on this patch would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
PaleSkinnySwede

Re: V-Synth V-Screamer Factory Patch Help

Post by PaleSkinnySwede »

I'll make a note and will screenshot the whole thing tonight. I'll also record the raw waveform for you. Should be quick and easy to do.
PaleSkinnySwede

Here are 21 photos compressed into two archives to get around the 20MB limit.
I've also attached a raw, completely unprocessed, audio file. What I did was to turn off the effect section. It's a pretty weak and synthesised sync-sweep (as the waveform reveals).

Enjoy, and let me know how it goes.
Attachments
V-Screamer Raw.wav.zip
(896.8 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
V-Screamer 2.zip
(15.84 MiB) Downloaded 145 times
V-Screamer 1.zip
(16.5 MiB) Downloaded 131 times
Xanadu1209

Post by Xanadu1209 »

PaleSkinnySwede wrote: 20:16, 4 January 2022 Here are 21 photos compressed into two archives to get around the 20MB limit.
I've also attached a raw, completely unprocessed, audio file. What I did was to turn off the effect section. It's a pretty weak and synthesised sync-sweep (as the waveform reveals).

Enjoy, and let me know how it goes.
Thank you so much for doing that! Hopefully I can get an idea of how to recreate this. The key ingredient for me is that wah-wah type effect, which I guess is the filter.
PaleSkinnySwede

You're welcome! :)