Where can i buy mc808

Forum for MC-808
vinne35

Where can i buy mc808

Post by vinne35 »

does any body know wher I can buy the mc808 in the United States it seems like nobody has it in stock
Orahim

Re: Where can i buy mc808

Post by Orahim »

I've been having the same problem. I usually go to Guitar Center to play with a floor-model before I eventually buy elsewhere. But, no Guitar Center around me has it, they said they would have to special order one. I never buy any equipment until after I have had a chance to actually use the equipment. Any idea where I can check one out in my region (San Jose, CA)?
lelo

Post by lelo »

Orahim, thats where i moved from 15yrs ago. I wish i could come back and see how its changed since 1987,whats happening around those parts?
Orahim

Post by Orahim »

Lelo,
I actually live in Pacific Grove, CA. There's a new Guitar Center in Gilroy (that town is expanding like crazy!) but that store doesn't have the 808 either. I was in a couple bands during the 90's and the biggest change in San Jose is how much the downtown area has been cleaned up (I'm talking about where the Agenda is). Anyway, I'm hoping to get to try out an 808 sometime soon, it's just that no one around here has one on the floor.
lelo

Post by lelo »

Iam in Orlando Florida and Sam Ash and Guitar Center Don't have one either.Iam getting both the MC808 and Juno G. Like you, i can't wait to get my hands on either one of those. You can only watch the Video's so many times and dream about this gear. Iam trying to decide what SRX card to put in to the Juno G, but thats hard to do when i haven't gone through the sounds yet to get an idea but the MC 808,make no mistake about it, that box "SMacks"
Orahim

Post by Orahim »

That is very true! I wonder when the 808's will be in the stores to demo (hopefully in the summer at some point).
3pHaze

808's Shipping

Post by 3pHaze »

I called Roland US and their official claim is that the 808's should be in some stores as early as next week (may 22nd). No guarantees and their previous delivery dates have been missed. Also, they would not say which stores would get them, but did say their largest customers generally get them first.
117OMIT

IN STOCK MC808

Post by 117OMIT »

CHECK GUITAR CENTER BECAUSE ITS AT THE SAN BERNARDINO STORE IN CALIFORNIA ON DISPLAY PEACE OUT