MC-808 - Please help Mike Acosta?

Forum for MC-808
kcsherrell

MC-808 - Please help Mike Acosta?

Post by kcsherrell »

Hey Mike,

I am a new user to the MC-808 and while I am liking it so far, everytime I try to go to my computer and go through the program, it opens and shuts down real quick, I downloaded the new Mac driver (using Mac OS 10.4.6) ON A G5 IMAC with 1GB ram, I have never had a problem like this with Logic, Live 5, Cubase, Reason 3.0, or any other software, it just freaks out I guess, I even reinstalled the software and same thing, please help! I want to bang on this thing!

PEACE OUT!

kcsherrell
mike acosta

Re: MC-808 - Please help Mike Acosta?

Post by mike acosta »

Make sure your on the latest version and driver. After that try a re-install but make sure you un-install all the roland stuff first. If nothing works after that try calling our Product Support Team.

Mike Acosta - Roland U.S
www.rolandus.com
Heres a video on the MC-808
http://www.rolandus.com/products/produc ... arentId=84
spiral

Re: MC-808 - Please help Mike Acosta?

Post by spiral »

Make sure you haven't moved the application out of the folders that it was originally installed in. I just had the same issue and realized it was because i moved the application. it should be in: Applications/Roland/MC-808 Editor/

That should solve the issue. Post back if you can.
kcsherrell

808?

Post by kcsherrell »

Hey All,

I figured it out! It turns out that the software editor just needed to be reinstalled, which still confuses me because I tried it 3 times and nothing, but then I rebooted and re-installed again, the same way as prior 3 times and it works? Oh well, not sure why? But it works so I am cool with that!

Thanks,

kcsherrell