Problem with 808 Editor

Forum for MC-808
pepe habana

Problem with 808 Editor

Post by pepe habana »

Hello,
everytime I start my 808 editor, the graphics loads incorrectly and looks like this
[img=http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7932/editorwr7.th.jpg]
I tried to to reinstall all Roland stuff in my pc, but it did not help. Does anyone have any idea what should I do?
Thanks
dr_boehm

Re: Problem with 808 Editor

Post by dr_boehm »

Hi,

i would call roland support but it seems to be a problem of your computer. Do you have problems showing bitmaps (pictures) in other programs on that computer?

Maybe a newer version of the graphics card driver will help. Or maybe switch off video card hardware acceleration.

Ciao, Dirk.
Moticos

Post by Moticos »

Did you ever figure out what the problem was? Im having the same problem with my computer.
dr_boehm

Post by dr_boehm »

Hi,

it really looks like the editor cannot access the bitmap graphic files containing the background graphics.

Either try to reinstall editor software or make sure that bitmap files (bmp) can be opened. They are all in a subdirectory of the editors exe file.

Also try disabling hardware acceleration of your graphic card driver and more such things...

I had the editor running on up to 5 different computers and never faced a problem. So it will be something regarding windows setup or hardware problem.

Hope this helpes,

Dirk.
Moticos

Post by Moticos »

I reinstalled, adjusted video, still looks the same. I sent a email to Roland to see what is going on. I