Effects and Sliders

Forum for MC-808
Moticos

Effects and Sliders

Post by Moticos »

While trying to edit a sound on the 808 using the sliders. I notice it doesnt tell me all the time what the parameter changes are when i move a slider up or down or what filters Im selecting. Is this a 808 problem or is there a setting that will allow me to see all the changes. Also the effects seem not to work except the phonograph sound. Is there a setting that allows me to hear all the effects??
dr_boehm

Re: Effects and Sliders

Post by dr_boehm »

Hi,

can you be a little more precise?

You can change 4 parameters of the envelop generators of pitch, amp and filter envelope. You can do that for each tone or for all tones together.

I suggest that you have a look into the mc-808-faq on this site and the manual too...

Bye, Dirk.
Moticos

Post by Moticos »

Ok, for example, say I want to change the filters for a sample. I move the slider up or down and the display is not telling me what filter I amselecting. Even though I can tell that the filters are changing
dr_boehm

Post by dr_boehm »

Hi,

i assume that you move the cutoff fader. Please see page 89-90 in the english manual.

Bye, Dirk.
Moticos

Post by Moticos »

OK, another example. I move the volume fader up and down, its not telling me on the display what level it is at (1-127)
dr_boehm

Post by dr_boehm »

Hi, in patch mode or in pattern mode?

Bye, Dirk.