INT EXT BOTH issue.

Forum for MC-808
dievas

INT EXT BOTH issue.

Post by dievas »

Hi all and congratulations for this nice site.

I would like to ask a question to the MC-808 experts, because after a lot of time reading the forum I have not found a solution to my problem.

I would like to know why my 808 doesn´t save the EXT INT settings I do.

I was working last week without any problems, but I noticed yesterday that if for example I set the part 1 of pattern 001 to EXT, and after this I save the pattern (Write Pattern), next time that I use this pattern the part 1 is again in BOTH mode. The machine does NOT save the sequencer changes I do, but this problem doesn´t always happend, just sometimes.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much to all the MC-808 community.
DaniH

Re: INT EXT BOTH issue.

Post by DaniH »

I have never had this problem and my MC-808 is from 2006. I would save everything on your MC-808 to an external compact flash and do a factory reset.
dievas

Re: INT EXT BOTH issue.

Post by dievas »

Hi DaniH. Many thanks for your reply.

After a whole weekend working with the machine, I noticed that a fresh pattern saves the INT EXT BOTH changes, but if I make a copy of this pattern to an another location, it will not save the INT EXT BOTH settings.

For example:

PATTERN 001: Shift 13 All parts to EXT. Write pattern.

Writte PATTERN 001 to PATTERN 002.

PÄTTERN 002: Shift 13. All parts to "INT". All changes I do for INT EXT BOTH will not save. The next time I´ll use this pattern or after device reboot all parts will be "EXT" again.

Please, check this with your machine and let me know.

Cheers