JPEG

Forum for Apple Mac computers
KRE8A

JPEG

Post by KRE8A »

The current picture which i would like to post in free zone is JPEG format. Will Imac have Quick Time so i can alter this format to 5mb?
JunoJohn

Re: JPEG

Post by JunoJohn »

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do.

Any iMac will certainly have QuickTime, but changing the size of a picture depends on what software you have.

Is your JPEG bigger than 5 MB?
JunoJohn

Post by JunoJohn »

…or maybe you figured it out here.
KRE8A

Hi JunoJohn

Post by KRE8A »

Your a life saver to the rescue - mate,

The file size of the JPEG image is 238KB and the dimension is 727 x 1024. What i am trying to do is upload my image to the second sticky down in free zone column. I would like it to become a big picture inside of the message box (eg_in here).

# - Method i am doing is` I'm in free zone page, SECOND STICKY DOWN - (POST YOUR MUSIC & GEAR AND PLACE PICTURE, I press new topic, I press the attachment browse button, I upload image from documents and execute the save post. When i check the page out on my link, there is no image, only what i have written. Also, my post ends up below the three stickies. I want my whole page to be inside of the second sticky link.

I am really stuck on - How to get it right?
JunoJohn

Post by JunoJohn »

I think your mistake is that you are clicking on "NEW TOPIC" at the top of the page. (A topic is the same thing as a thread, not a post.) Instead, you should click on "reply" on any post in the Post Your Music & Gear Place Picture ! thread.

To get your image to display, you first need your image address. Click on your image link to open your image. Then copy the address. Go back to edit your post. Paste the link in between {img} and {/img}. But use the square brackets [ ] instead of the curved { } ones! You've just made "BBCode."

For example: {img}http://forums.rolandclan.info/pub/attac ... e.jpg{/img}

With the correct brackets, this becomes:

Since you've already uploaded your image, you don't have to upload it again; it's already on the server. You can just copy and paste the above BBCode and change the brackets.
KRE8A

Once you know, it's that simple.. Now i know

Post by KRE8A »

Thanks for your help J / J. Finally i can get it there but i wont, because iv'e made that many snap shots testing the uploads of the image, everywhere i seem to look almost, it's there. I guess that's the only way to learn things.

Got a few tips from someone else too.

Learn something sometimes everyday.

Cheers