Logic Express 8

Forum for Apple Mac computers
KRE8A

Logic Express 8

Post by KRE8A »

Hi there ''''''

i have recently purchased Logic Express 8 and have realized that it's not an easy program to use. I have stalled with all of my other projects because this is the final process which i have to undertake to get all of my hardware DAW into the software for final production. What would be the best way to go; Do a Logic course or purchase the tutorial DVD's. I'm stuck like glue on which is the best way to go..
Blues4dog

Re: Logic Express 8

Post by Blues4dog »

Hi KRE8A.

What is it specifically that you are finding hard about Logic? I personally find it easier to use than the other major DAW's as it's workflow seems more......'Logical'........I guess.
There is a really helpful forum at

http://logicprohelp.com/

I have gotten most of my answers from there.

Cheers

B4D
Know1

Book

Post by Know1 »

If your having that much trouble with Logic I would suggest the Apple Pro Training series book for Logic. Titled, Logic Pro 8 and Logic Express 8 (creating and producing professional music). The author is David Nahmani.
It comes with media and lesson files on DVD-ROM. The book is a little bit tedious but will walk you through Logic.
If you were planning on taking a course at an apple certified school there going to have you go through this same book, and thats what your class will more than likely be. JUST GOING THROUGH THIS TUTORIAL BOOK.
$54.99
If you have any specific questions I'd be more than happy to try and help. I'm going to be getting Logic 8 certified in about 2 months. (although I do prefer protools) I'm not an expert with the program but certainly know my way around. Feel free to contact me on myspace I have a link to iton my roland clan profile.
PEACE