R.I.P Steve Jobs

Forum for Apple Mac computers
V-CeeOh

R.I.P Steve Jobs

Post by V-CeeOh »

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma--which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

Never had a single Apple product. But I truly recognize Jobs work and life. His contribution to technology and to what we now consider granted electronic products in our daily life is really something.

R.I.P.
piaknowguy

Re: R.I.P Steve Jobs

Post by piaknowguy »

PauloF

Post by PauloF »

It happens that I recently adopted a more Apple style due to the iMAC, iPhone and very recently the iPAD, an amazing machine !! They really changed a little the way I look at computers, after leaving with them for more than 40 Years now (I built my first computer at 17 :-))

Truly admire Steve Jobs and his persistent and visionary work, despite some political concerns regarding to what this Cloud technology could led us to if in the wrong hands...

Rest in peace Steve
Rodan

Post by Rodan »

I've owned Macs for 26 years. They and thus Steve Jobs have had a profound impact on my life. He has died young, but look at what he did with the years he was given.