MX-1 in FL Studio12.3.1 Control Surface that's allready made

Forums for Windows PC computers
DistortedSenses

MX-1 in FL Studio12.3.1 Control Surface that's allready made

Post by DistortedSenses »

Canb anybody tell me where to find th oland Aira MX-1 Control Surface in for FL Studio12.3.1 that's allready made so u can just load this preset as a vst for the MX-1? I think that Roland should make one for every famous DAW existing coz that would be awesome and this also counts for the TB-3, TR-8, VT-3 (and the SYSTEM-1 allready exists!) So they should do that with the other big names of their products...

But for as long as it is not there to buy (probably coz the company's don't want to do a co-production on this), I wanted to ask u guy's:

WHERE CAN I FIND PRE-MADE VST'S FOR THE ROLAND AIRA SET MACHINES???

I HAVE FL STUDIO12.3.1

CUBASE 8 PRO

ABLETON 9 LIVE (which i don't like to use but HELL SO WHAT!!! Maybe it is good for other people i ask this also)

U WOULD DO ME A BIG FAVOR WITH THOSE PRE-MADE CONTROL SURFACE-VST'S AND BY NOW I WILL FUCK ON THIS CC - CODES FOR SOME LONGER AND I WILL GET THERE ALSO!!! I ONLY AM NOT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT IT IS LEGAL OR NOT TO GIVE AWAY TO OTHER PEOPLE? I DON'T KNOW BUT IT IS A THING FOR ROLAND AS A COMPANY TO WORK ON FOR SURE!!! So if someone could help me out with this???
My email-adress = dj_distorted_senses@hotmail.com and i hope to recieve some help soon...

Thnx in advance and... CIAO CIAO MFA'Z!!!

Greetz, DistortedSenses...