Native Instruments gives us The Finger...

Forums for Windows PC computers
SammyJames

Native Instruments gives us The Finger...

Post by SammyJames »

Okay -- seriously -- no, I'm not trying to be offensive or even funny. I'm not joking -- just came back from the NI home page, and this was what I saw:

"THE FINGER!"

Too funny. I wonder whether those wacky Germans have any idea of how potentially badly many people will take that product name. Or maybe they did it on purpose, like the "effing-effer" [1] guitar amp that came out a couple of years ago (or whatever it was called).

Anyway, check it out and let us know what you think. I'm given to ignore anything that is touted as "live" when it is software being marketed to amphetamine-popping adolescents with laptops. Sorry... [2]

Sammy

[1] The guitar amp that I wrote about here is real. I saw the video on YouTube about a year ago or so. The real name of the amp is unprintable here, so if you really want to find it, just substitute the phonetic sound of the "effing-effer" name with the written counterpart to find it on Google. Enjoy.

[2] If that last comment offends you, it is probably because you are a crazed, drug-addled teenager. Grow up, and stop searching Rapidshare for cracked versions of Samplitude. (Okay, NOW I'm just trying to be funny... but again, if my humor doesn't sit well with you, I rest my case...)