TD25 with Windows 8 USB

Forums for Windows PC computers

TD25 with Windows 8 USB

Postby moxioron » 04:58, 18 October 2015

Hello.

I just brought home the TD25 and it is pretty awesome. However, I can't get it to work through my computer via USB. I have a Roland Octa Capture audio interface and I want to be able to hear it through the Octa Capture.

When I walk through the driver install steps, I can see the driver load and in Control Panel I can see it. However, the setup.exe file never finishes. I can see the TD25 driver, but I still can't hear it.

I have WIndows 8. Anyone been successful installing the drivers and hearing it via Windows 8/Octa Capture? THanks.
moxioron

Re: TD25 with Windows 8 USB

Postby trice001 » 12:20, 10 February 2018

Unfortunately, Windows 8 was not the achievement Microsoft had sought after, with numerous clients griping about the colossal takeoff far from well-known designs. This brought about perplexity and dissatisfaction about what can basically be called an incomplete stage. Proceeding onward a year, Microsoft has propelled rendition Windows 8.1. With the lion's share of existing Microsoft clients choosing to dismiss the underlying Windows 8 redesign, is this the ideal time for them to think about 8.1? Likewise, shouldn't something be said about existing Windows 8 clients? Would it be advisable for them to update as well? For all intents and purposes all PC's and workstations are currently sold with either Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 working framework. In this way, when putting resources into new equipment later on, there is no escape and you will be compelled to acknowledge the most recent stage over your favored alternative.
Thanks& Regards,
Angel anave
Web Development Company Toronto|Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto
trice001

Return to Windows