Style composer

Everything else from Roland that doesn't fit elsewhere
skbb2003@yahoo.co.in

Style composer

Post by skbb2003@yahoo.co.in »

Hi friends,
I am new to this forum. First I want to thank administrator and all other concern persons for allowing me to join to this forum.

I at present play Roland Gw8 but planning to shift to Yamaha because there are some deficiencies in Roland keyboard. I have mentioned the problems below:-

Q1.While I play chords by left hand in auto accompaniment, Chords are played from C-G# in a particular octave but from A to B it plays one octave lower than the previous. Suppose C to G# chords are played in C2 octave. But as soon as you play A /Bb /B, it plays the chord in C1 octave. Can you kindly suggest any solution?

Q2. All Keyboards produce root position chord whatever inversion you play. I am looking such a keyboard which can produce inverted chord also. Can you suggest any keyboard so that I can try that?

Q3.In style composer there is only one drum track. Here I can play and record drum tones from only one rhythm set. But I may need to mix the tones from different rhythm sets. But GW8 has no such options.....
...... I have used the other 6 general tracks ( i.e apart from drum and bass track) to play and record the drum tones of 2nd/third rhythm sets.. But here the tones are changed as soon I change the chord from Major to minor.
... Is there any solution?
With Regards and thanks for reading my question and giving suggestions.