Roland SPD::ONE - help with correct settings

Everything else from Roland that doesn't fit elsewhere
miden

Roland SPD::ONE - help with correct settings

Post by miden »

I have been playing around with this for a while now, and while I have followed the instructions and tried to set it accordingly I still cannot get expected operation from it.

I can get wav files in okay etc, but where I am falling down is in the setting of the correct numbers for alternate sounds, EG kick and snare and in particular the correct mode, What seems to happen is I get a kick and the snare sound on alternate taps (according to Velocity settings) , but then it suddenly starts only playing a kick, or just a snare no matter how hard or soft I tap the pad.

I obviously have something set up incorrectly (either in play mode or even the sample perhaps?) but I cannot figure what...are there any experts on these devices out there who could help with this?

Thanks
Dicemanb

Re: Roland SPD::ONE - help with correct settings

Post by Dicemanb »

I have an SPD one Wav and can’t load anything onto it. It keeps coming up with same message - ‘Not enough disk space to copy….’ The wav files are formatted properly and I have cleared all the Click and Master folders. On my Mac, the file info says that that only 33kb is available from the 4Gb storage even though all I can see in the SPD one wav is empty folders. How can I clear this ghost memory?
HELP
matheusbresende

Post by matheusbresende »

@dicemannb - any luck? I have the same error here :/
gfolkerth

Post by gfolkerth »

I'm having the same issue - started around Oct 1st, 2023. I've tried deleting all files and it still says Disk Full. I try to Manage Disk and everything's greyed out. I can't see what files are clogging the disk. I'm on a MAC running Ventura 13.6

HELP ME ROLAND-ONE-KNOBI! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!