vs2400 and fantom-s

Multitrack recorders, controllers, and other studio equipment
fretless72

vs2400 and fantom-s

Post by fretless72 »

if the some friends who has some equipments may be help me..

Hi everybody

Since the time that I bought my VS 2400cd, I read the forum of vs.-planet .its very harmful, thanks a lot …
My problem is midi synchronization problem with a fantom-s.
I use fantom for midi sequencer for keyboard chord changings. VS for audio recording for guitar and bass…
At first I prepare my midi recording in fantom and later guitar performance to record to VS 2400.in this position
Settings of 2400 is master for mtc .
Setting of fantom slave .

1.If I use vs2400 as a master, when I press the vs play button , fantom doesn’t start in first beat. why ? what I must do…

2. 1.If I use vs2400 as a master, fantom doesn’t follow locate position re- plays in middle of project. Normally it must follow and come to actual position automatically. But its not like that.when I remove the location bar of Vs ,fantoms location bar wait.What kind of settings I forgot?

3.if use VS as slave, midi generator will be fantom.in this position ,it start together and no location problems that I told in question 2. but in this position I must use the midi IN port of vs.2400.but I need it for VE-7000 parameter controller .VE-7000 just not used by me may be I will buy a used one, there is no other possibility for connection except midi in of VS 2400.(actually typical setting is VS must be master or?)

If some friend help me it will be very fine..

Ozkan sunar