Fantom VS (G) Added into Sonar 8!!!!!

Multitrack recorders, controllers, and other studio equipment
jjdpro

Fantom VS (G) Added into Sonar 8!!!!!

Post by jjdpro »

Well. It sems that our beloved Fantom G is in fact going to be ported over into Sonar 8, along with 2 expansion ARX slots for expansion..

"The new V-Studio 700 package comprises of large control surface element theV-700C � which on first look is not unlike the Mackie Control but on steroids, with considerably more controls and acreage. And an audio IO component the V-700R, which houses the 24-bit 192kHz capable AD/DA and the on board DSP which drives the built-in Fantom VS 128 voice Roland synth, with two additional ARX expansion boards. AND you get SONAR 8 Producer Edition, which includes the much acclaimed Rapture synthesizer, BeatScape and 47 other instruments and effects."
Stu_Art

Re: Fantom VS (G) Added into Sonar 8!!!!!

Post by Stu_Art »

And to think I've only had my F6 and Sonar 7 for just over a month ...opps ....but there again, it'll be probably a shed load of money.

And plans for those ARX slots...haha.....I would like the V-Synth Vocal Design ..

Have a great weekend jjdpro

Stu ;oD
jjdpro

Post by jjdpro »

Sorry..Here is the complete link with the video.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=7327

This system can can be expanded with another Fantom VS , with 2 ARX expansion slots.. So, all in all, you can have 2 Roland Fantom sysnths with 4 ARX slot.

Maybe, this is the way Roland is going to expand the Fantom ARX line.
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Complete system around $4000.00 US? Ouch!! There goes my new plasma TV and sound system!!

PiaKnowGuy
Listen to - Pirates Done entirely on the X8!

PiaKnow
Stu_Art

Post by Stu_Art »

Yep, just as I thought...very nice...but a shed load of money...
jjdpro

Post by jjdpro »

Sorry Stu..Yikes!! I'm sure you are in for a Free upgrade.. I would call Roland and Cakewalk on this matter..
jjdpro

Post by jjdpro »

And another cool link of the Roland Famntom Vsynth http://www.sonarvstudio.com/fantom.php

This is a game changer for the DAW world. Up until now, only Yamaha/Steinberg implemented their Motif into Cubase 4, but a very lite version via the Halion sample playback vsti.

Roland has truly merged harware and software into the daw world via a i/o breakout unit..

Somebody over there in Roland/Cakewalk land are truly delivery "foward-Thinking" technologies, instead of the same ol, same ol..
V-CeeOh

Post by V-CeeOh »

Thread moved to Studio Zone
jessej

Post by jessej »

Very interesting product and it would be perfect for our 'Studio C', but I just realized I don't trust Roland anymore.. :/
piaknowguy

Post by piaknowguy »

Just a small correction. I believe that the system comes with only 1 ARX expansion slot. Another I/O box can be added. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

PiaKnowGuy
Listen to - Pirates Done entirely on the X8!

PiaKnow